Friday, December 19, 2008

2009 Desk Calendar Download - Yipee!

I made this calendar shortly after I wrote my previous post and managed to finish at 12:30 am this morning! The effort is well worth it (I hope!). Again, I used prints from A Print a Day for each month's image. Here's just three of them...

(Click to view larger images)


The calendars are JPEG files. My suggestion is to have them printed as 4" by 6" photos and then use a clear plastic photo frame to display them. This would make a pretty, practical and inexpensive Christmas present (under $5), don't you think?

Download the calendar from here. Please let me know if there are any errors or if you are having problems downloading, ok? I was understandably getting sleepy while I was making this....Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I'm a little late for doing them for Christmas presents, but I'm not a huge fan of the free ones I get from realtors. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so scattered today! I came by to say that I loved the e-pattern I won from you early on in Dec. Thanks again for it.

    ReplyDelete